I’m currently working on...
澳客网比分直播手机版 www.2v4ox.com.cn Building up and developing the scientific competences in the China Animal Nutrition Center. Working with young scientists who are eager to develop and apply their knowledge through research work is very inspiring. It’s interesting to see how combining their ideas about new approaches together with my extensive experience in developing and marketing products leads to new solutions.
The aspect of my work that excites and inspires me the most is...
I’m fascinated by science, especially how supporting the development of products and solutions can help to solve our customers’ problems. Being able to translate scientific results into applicable solutions is very exciting. I also like fostering and enhancing scientific exchange in a cross-functional way and across diverse teams.
The breakthrough I would most like to see made in my field is...
Being able to provide enough animal protein to feed the growing world population in a more sustainable way – now and in the future. We’re already contributing to this ultimate goal through many different types of research. These include improving feed utilization, looking at alternative feedstuffs, developing specific solutions for local market problems, developing products that can reduce the methane-emission of ruminants, and providing alternative solutions to maintaining good health and performance in animals without using antibiotics.
Key areas of expertise:
- Animal Nutrition (i.e., dairy and poultry nutrition)
- Animal digestive physiology
- Feed ingredients
- Feed additives, including:
- Feed enzymes
- Project and Research Center Management
- M.Sc., Agricultural Sciences, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms University of Bonn (Germany)
- Ph.D., Animal Nutrition, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms University of Bonn (Germany)
- Post-doc fellow, Animal Nutrition Research, Group Ruminant Nutrition, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Basel (Switzerland)
Bazhou, Hebei Province, China