I am currently working on...
澳客网比分直播手机版 www.2v4ox.com.cn So many things – and all highly relevant – strategic projects to ensure that DSM’s process technology can meet the present and future needs of our businesses - including the emerging ones, in Life and Materials Sciences.
The aspect of my work that excites and inspires me the most is...
Driving sustainable innovation through bright process technology, and developing young and seasoned talents.
The breakthrough I would most like to see made in my field is...
Integral, consistent and progressive assessment and optimization of the relevant “people, planet and profit” indicators through all stages of development for a new process or product – from early-phase feasibility screening to optimization of running plants.
Key areas of expertise:
- Chemical Engineering/Process Technology:
- Separation technology
- Crystallization & Precipitation
- Supercritical Fluid Technology
- Process Intensification
- Solid/liquid separation
- Process Design & Engineering
- Strategic R&D Management
- Technology Assessment & Roadmaps
- M.Sc., Chemical Engineering, Delft University of Technology (the Netherlands)
- Ph.D. (cum laude), Chemical Engineering, Delft University of Technology (the Netherlands)
I represent DSM externally at:
- ISPT (Institute for Sustainable Process Technology) – Executive Committee Member
- Association SPIRE (Horizon 2020, EU) – Member of the Board of Directors
Geleen, the Netherlands